Summer Research Program for Undergraduates
- All the full-time faculty are eligible for application and each faculty should be in accompany with no more than 2 students.
- Applicants should fill out the application form for faculty and submit the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The application shall be submitted no later than April 30, 2021.
- R&D Office will announce the topic of the summer research program on our website. Students interested in the research topic may contact the advisors for further details. Students need to submit their application forms in hard copies to the R&D office.
- Only undergraduates with student status are eligible for application.
- The due day for the academic year 2021 is by June 4, 2021. For the overdue submission, it will not be accepted.
- All the admitted applicants will be announced in late June.
- Undergraduates who are admitted and completed the summer research program will be offered NT$8,000~NT$10,000.
- The summer research program span from July to August. Each participant shall works on the research project under the supervision of instructing professor, attends workshops, and submit the final report to email@example.com no later than September 30, 2021.
- The final report will be submitted to the committee for review.
- Applicants who receive grants from the MOST Research Project by the Ministry of Science and Technology shall choose one grant between the two.
Information and application forms: R&D website
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Yu-Chun Liu，E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org