Summer Research Program for Undergraduates
Topic: Summer Research Program for Undergraduates
- All the full-time faculty are eligible for application and each faculty should be in accompany with no more than 2 students.
- Applicants should fill out the application form for faculty and submit the application form to email@example.com .
- The application shall be submitted no later than April 16, 2015.
- Division of Academic Research will announce the topic of summer research program on our website. Students interested in the research topic may contact the advisors for further details. Students need to submit their Consent for Personal Information and Consent of Student Joining in Summer Research Program in hard copies to Division of Academic Research.
- Only undergraduates with student status are eligible for application.
- The due day for academic year 2015 is by May 26, 2015. For the overdue submission, it will not be accepted.
- All the admitted applicants will be announced in June.
- Undergraduates who are admitted for grants of summer research program will be offered NT$3,000 per month.
- The summer research program span from July to August. Each participants shall submit their research results and experience report to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than September 30, 2015.
- The research result and experience report will be submitted to committee for review.On review and approval, the undergraduates will receive another NT$6,000.
- Applicants who receive grants of Summer Research Program by Ministry of Science and Technology shall choose one grant between the two.
The application form can be downloaded in the following:
- Application Form for Students
- Consent of Student Joining in Summer Research Program
- Consent of Personal Information
- Report's form
- Application Form for Advisors
- Guidelines on Grants for Students Participating in Research Projects in Summer
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Yu-Chun Liu
- ext: 2334
- E-mail: email@example.com